Why it is Crucial to Consult A Gynaecologist?
The female doctor who specialize in the health of a woman mainly concentrates on the female reproductive system is a Gynaecologist. They are going to deal with several problems like pregnancy, child birth, hormone disorders, and sexually transmitted diseases etc. You can find best female doctor Singapore which can treat you well for any gynaecology problems. Most of the women consult the doctor a popular clinic than the family doctor. It is advised to visit the gynaecologist for a check-up if any of the symptoms related to female reproductive organs arises. For becoming the gynaecologist, they need to train as the doctor for about four years and get more trained in the fields of gynaecology and obstetrics. Passing another examination will make them get certified as the doctor finally.
When you have to see the gynaecologist
If you have the symptoms like vulvar, pelvic, and pain in vaginal area then you need to consult the gynaecologist as soon as possible. You need to contact them mainly when,
- Faced with sexually transmitted infections.
- Problems related to fertility, menstruation, menopause, and pregnancy.
- Sterilization, family planning, and termination of pregnancy involving contraception.
- Issued with the tissues which support your pelvic organs involving muscles and ligaments.
- When you have polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Premalignant situations like cervical dysplasia and hyperplasia.
- Faecal incontinence and urinary.
- The reproductive tract of conditions like breast disorders, non-cancerous changes, vaginal and vulvar ulcers.
- The reproductive tract cancers and the tumours related to pregnancy and breasts.
- The female productive tract and congenital abnormalities.
- When you have to care for emergency related to this field of gynaecology.
- A chronic situation which impacts the system of reproductive organs which is called endometriosis.
- The health problems and diseases related to pelvic inflammatory.
- The health problems that are related to sexuality of bisexual and same sex.
- When they have sexual dysfunction.
Thus, at these conditions, it is better suggested to contact a female gynaecologist.
Some of the gynaecologists also treat cardiovascular disease, diabetes, psychiatric situations like personality disorders, hormonal problems and thyroid disorders, and osteoporosis.
Things to expect from consulting the gynaecologist
The things happen when you visit is based on the situation of individual and reason for visiting the gynaecologist.
- You will receive an honest reply for your life style and health concerns, the doctor offers you help based on your condition and then only suggest the treatment.
- It is unnecessary to shave or wax while you are going to visit the doctor.
- The odour of body is natural but is there is any issue then you have to consult the doctor and let them know about your situation.
- Then the doctor is going to screen you thoroughly. Make sure not hide your issues from the doctor at any cost.
- When you visit, if you have your period then there is no issue, you can still consult the doctor. However, it is best to postpone if there is any attention urgently.
- When you visit the doctor, it is better to avoid any kind of sexual activity.