Get To Know More about Cosmetic Surgery
With technology, every field is growing. Even the Cosmetic surgeries which used to be the tough and challenging task have been made easy. The development of various techniques in the field of Cosmetic surgery had led to the introduction of a more innovative non-invasive method. You will be amazed to know that 9% of the total population of Australia has undergone the non-invasive form of surgery. There was a time when open surgery methods were used for such type of treatments, but now the non-invasive techniques are taking over the market.
In the Australasian community, Dr. Zacharia is the most popular and experienced surgeon. Moreover, even though he can successfully perform various types of surgery, he is an expert in Rhinoplasty and neck, head, and nose surgery. He has made this type of treatments popular in Australia which has significantly reduced the cost of treatments and also made it easy.
The various type of Cosmetic surgery which is popular among peopleis listed below:
- Lipoplasty:It is also called liposuction as it is a process of removal of the fat deposited around a specific area of the body. The sole purpose of the liposuction is to enhance the physical contours of the human body. This type of surgery can be done of any part of the body including the thighs, hips, arms, abdomen, face, chest, inner knee, buttocks, etc.
- Body Contouring:This treatment can be done on both men and women to reduce the sagging on the body. The people who have gone through excess of weight loss would experience such kind of situation.
- Dermal Fillers: These fillers are injected in the skin to give it a fuller and youthful appearance. The fillers reduce the signs of aging and make the skin appear beautiful.
- Rhinoplasty: It is the reshaping of the nose according to the facial feature. Dr Zacharia is one of the most popular surgeons for Rhinoplasty all over the world,especially in Australia.
- Facial Implants:These are done to enhance the feature of the face to make more attractive. It is usually done around the cheeks, jaw and chin area.
- Micro-pigmentation:This process gives a makeup kind of look to the person by adding pigments.
- Otoplasty:This will improve the look of the ear. It is chosen by people who have gone through some kind of injury or birth defects.
- Gluteal Augmentation: It is done to increase the size and prominence of buttock muscles.